Good afternoon

I think I have stumbled across a bug in ArcGIS Pro 1.1 when working in a 3D scene. So here is the set up. I have created a new local scene in ArcGIS Pro. It is using the default Esri world elevation model as the ground surface. The scene is set to use my local state plane coordinate system.

When I add 2D layers to the scene they are not visible unless I make them 3D layers or change the coordinate system to a geographic coordinate system or if I use a local DEM as my ground surface.  I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate