Hi all,

4-H Day at the Big E tickets for 4-H members and chaperone or driver - Pencil in the date of September 19 - that is 4-H Day at the Big E. Traditionally we receive a number of tickets for enrolled 4-H members and their drivers.  Parking and non-enrolled family members is not provided.  There will be a first come, first serve list,  so reserve your space early.  Middlesex volunteers and members – check with Emily Alger ([log in to unmask] or Carol Birdsey ([log in to unmask]) or  call 860-345-4511) and New Haven, check with me by reply email or call my voice mail – 203-407-3158.

October 4 – New England Center at the Big E - The Connecticut 4-H Program will be featured in the New England Center Building at the Big E on Sunday, October 4, 2015.  4-H members are invited to participate in an activity booth with their club or perform on stage.  Here's a great opportunity to show New England what your club is doing!!  We are looking for clubs and individuals to do an activity booth or share their talent at the Big E.  Information attached – deadline is September 18 to register.  Parking passes, entry tickets and assistance with purchasing supplies to conduct the booth are available.  Information is attached.

October 4 – Talent Show at the New England Center at the Big E - Information about participating in the CT Talent show on October 4 is also attached.  Registration is due September 18.  New Haven County is being represented by the Waterbury Dance Squad – you might have seen them perform at the 4-H Fair in August.  Individual or group acts are welcome.

Items left at the 4-H Fair – August 2, 2015 - Several items were left at the fair and were found during clean-up including a stroller and left exhibits.  They are at the Middlesex County Extension Center – call during business hours to arrange for pick-up.  860-345-4511.

Association of CT Fairs Member Pass - As members of the CT Association of Fairs, the 4-H Fair receives two passes each year.  We are housing one in the New Haven County Extension Center and the other in the Middlesex County Extension Center.  Each pass allows two people into any member fair.  The passes will be loaned out on a first come-first serve basis.  You will need to contact the office to reserve the ticket and return it in a timely fashion so that it is available for someone else for the next fair.  The only other obligation for using the pass is to share any ideas for possible improvements, additions, etc. to the 4-H fair at the October meeting or by email to me or Emily.  Call 203-407-3161 to reserve the ticket in New Haven and 860-345-4511 in Haddam.