GeoDev Meetup Group - Northeast

Esri HackerLab - Hartford, CT

Thursday, October 1, 2015
12:30 to 5:00 PM

Metro Hartford Information Services
260 Constitution Plaza
Hartford, CT

We are hosting our very first HackerLab event in Hartford, CT! This is a four-hour, hands-on, strategically guided lab for developers that will cover how to build map apps with ArcGIS Online, APIs and Services, Open Source, and also with AppStudio for ArcGIS (for native apps).
The tutorials are going to be led by Jim Barry and David Martinez, who are really smart dudes that tends to focus on JavaScript. They will give you time to play in between the tutorials. Snacks will be there for you to munch on. This is a BYOM, BYOI, BYOA, and BYOD event.
For more information and to sign up click here<http://www.meetup.com/DevMeetUpNortheast/events/225369410/>.

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html