I have a few Collector apps, and I'd like to hyperlink to files on that device (so you can open a CAD file on the device right from Collector). Has anyone done anything like this?

Hyperlinks work fine on Windows, but how do you even get the file paths out of Android to find out what they are, and if you get it right, will it even work?

I have a CAD program on the device already and all the files loaded up and you can open them by going through the CAD program, so I know the file association is OK. I'd just like to eliminate these steps.

Thanks,

Nicholas A. McNamara, GISP
GIS Coordinator
South Norwalk Electric and Water
Phone: (203) 866-4446 ext. 2035

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html