Dear Students,

We hope that fall 2015 is off to a great start and that your first week of classes was a success.  We welcomed about 1,000 new international students to UConn this fall and have been providing lots of different orientation activities to welcome everyone.  Check out the photos of our different orientations and welcome activities our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/UConnISSS

As many of you know, Monday is a holiday in the U.S. and for this reason ISSS will be closed and there are no classes.  I hope that you enjoy your Labor Day Holiday and long weekend.  ISSS will open on Tuesday, September 8 at 8:30 a.m.

Best regards,

ISSS Staff

Arthur Galinat
Assistant Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | Appointments: http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/ > ISSS

Chair, Region XI

NAFSA: Association of International Educators