Dear Regional Campus students,

This is to remind you of the ISSS advising dates at your campus during the rest of Fall 2015 . If you wish to meet with me you must make an advance appointment by going to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu<http://www.icworkshops.uconn.edu> > View Available Events . Click on the campus where you wish to have an appointment.

Stamford: September, October, November and December 2015
Appointment times are currently available for these months!

GBLC (Downtown Hartford): September 22nd  THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN GBLC PROGRAMS
Appointment are currently available for September 22nd. Dates for October, November and December will be updated soon.

School of Law: September 17th, (TOMORROW) October and November 2015
THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN LAW, GREATER HARTFORD, or WATERBURY CAMPUSES
Appointments are currently available for tomorrow and for the rest of October, November and December.

Avery Point: September 29th and November 4th
I will be on campus from 9am-12pm on both of these days.
Please make sure to see me starting at 9am on September 29th Room 330 in the Marine Sciences Building to go over the J1 Rules and Regulations.  I will be available for appointments shortly after the J1 regulations review until 11:45am on September 29th.

Greater Hartford Campus: September 17th (TOMORROW)
Appointments are currently available for tomorrow
I will be on campus on this date from 1pm-3pm in the HART Building Room 201. Please make sure to see me starting at 1pm on September 17th in the HART BUILDING ROOM 201 to review the F1 immigration rules and regulations for new students and answer any immigration inquiry during this time.

I will email all of you monthly to keep you updated with the rest of the Fall 2015 advising dates and remind to make appointments.

Thank you,

Nadine Boudissa
International Adviser for Regional Campuses
UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>

ISSS Fall Office Hours:
Monday-Friday  8:30am - 5:00pm EST