From: The Progreso Latino Fund [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Still Time to Register! Celebrating Latino Leaders September 15th!

Panelists announced for our Forum on Sept. 15th!

Progress for Latinos in Greater New Haven requires work on many fronts. Join us as we explore the role of Latino leadership as a driver of change in our region and celebrate Latino leaders who lead from where they are.

With panelists:

Lourdes AlvarezDean, College of Arts and Sciences, University of New Haven

Edwin Colon, Staff Attorney, Center for Children's Advocacy

Maria HarlowExecutive Director, Spanish Community of Wallingford

Luis Luna, photographer, interpreter/translator, radio-host and activist

Kyisha VelazquezProgram Manager, Juvenile Review Board, New Haven Family Alliance

Tuesday, September 15th

6:00 - 9:00 pm

New Haven Lawn Club

193 Whitney Ave.