Well it appears Esri did decide to remove this functionality from ArcGIS Pro
1.1. It seems that exporting models to scripts caused to many problems
because they often needed to be tweaked further to actually run.

Here is a link to the Bug report on this issue -
http://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/role/beta10_1/QlVHLTAwMDA4OTc1MQ==

I think Esri has been a bit short sighted by removing this functionality so
I have opened an idea to have it added back. I know I use this ability often
in ArcMap and ModelBuilder to get started on a new Python Script. I find it
easier than starting from scratch or trying to copy and paste sample code
from various sources. If you would also like this functionality to be added
back to ArcGIS Pro please promote my idea. Here is the link -
http://ideas.arcgis.com/ideaView?id=087E0000000fxXa
<http://ideas.arcgis.com/ideaView?id=087E0000000fxXa&returnUrl=%2Fapex%2Fide
aList%3Fc%3D09a300000004xET%26category%3DArcGIS%2BPro>
&returnUrl=%2Fapex%2FideaList%3Fc%3D09a300000004xET%26category%3DArcGIS%2BPr

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System
Design Associate

Preorder my new book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-arcgis-pro>
Learning ArcGIS Pro now!