Esri has recently released an update for ArcGIS Pro. If you have ArcGIS Pro installed it should automatically inform the new update is available if you have that option enabled. Not sure where you go to manually download it. It does not appear to be on the Esri Support page with all the other ArcGIS updates.

This new ArcGIS Pro 1.1.1 update does not add any functionality. It just attempts to address issues/bugs found in the current ArcGIS Pro 1.1 release. Some of the issues it fixes are:

1.       ArcGIS Pro crashes in Layout Mode with the Callout to center extent indicator style is selected

2.       Rendering of LAS datasets should not require the 3D Analyst extension

3.       ArcGIS Pro crashed when generating directions of numeric format does not use decimals.

4.       Python Raster functions did not work in ArcGIS Pro 1.1.0

5.       Several Indexing issues were addressed.

For more information about this update you can go to http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/get-started/release-notes.htm.

I have just downloaded this update myself so have not had a chance to put it through its paces. As with all updates you should test it thoroughly before putting it into a production environment.

eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Preorder my new book Learning ArcGIS Pro now!

B04578_MockupCover_Normal_