Greetings. This is not exactly a GIS but more of an MIS question from a co-worker at Mass Wildlife. I'm looking for suggestions on how others have approached this. If you like, respond to me and I will sum and post. Thanks very much. - Jonathan Brooks

The BDI is looking to set up a drop box to house all of our active burn plans and site plans; ideally something with the capability to house files in a hierarchy of folders, with a lot of storage space, and something that various people can upload files into.  The idea is to create a repository for this information that is free of the network, and therefore able to be remotely accessed.

Do you know if there’s a function in our Outlook that has this ability, or some other agency program that can be used for this?  If not, do you know of a private set-up that you would recommend?  I use box.com for this now, which works well, but don’t know if we have something in-house that would work, or if there might be something better.