Dear Colleagues,

Watching our Huskies win the first game of the football season last night was a thrill - and the energy of our fans at the game was amazing!

As always, we would love to see as many UConn employees as possible at our upcoming football games, including when the Huskies take on Army and Navy later this month. UConn is offering special discounted tickets for all Connecticut state employees (which includes all of us at UConn) for these two games. All you have to do to access these tickets is enter promotional code "CTE" after clicking on this link<http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=uconn&evm=prmo&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR> and follow the prompts.

Seeing so many of our students, alumni and fans from across the region at the games means a lot to the university - especially our student-athletes and coaches. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Susan Herbst

BUY LINK:  http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=uconn&evm=prmo&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR