Today I write to remind you about two talks.  In particular, please note
that the Analysis & Probability seminar will meet at a special time.

The first talk that you may want to attend is by our own *Zhongyang Li*,
who will speak about "*Self-avoiding walk* and connective constant" in the
Cluster Algebra seminar, *3pm* in *MSB 203*.

The main event today in the A&P Seminar is a talk by *Roger Silva* from
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil).  Roger will speak at *4pm*
in *MSB 109A* about *percolation* (full title and abstract below).  See you
this afternoon!

Seminar Time & Location: 4:00pm in MSB 109A

Title: Two problems on long range percolation

Abstract:

​*Current & Upcoming Seminar Talks*

*  September 25 - Roger Silva (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais)*
October 9 - Giulio Tiozzo (Yale)
       October 16 - Kyle Kinneberg
       October 23 - Behrang Forghani (UConn)
       October 30 - Bumsik Kim (UConn)
      November 6 - Konstantinos Tsougkas (Uppsala)
To be scheduled - Joe Chen (UConn)

--
*Dr. Matthew Badger* ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor of Mathematics