Today I write to remind you about two talks.  In particular, please note that the Analysis & Probability seminar will meet at a special time.

The first talk that you may want to attend is by our own Zhongyang Li, who will speak about "Self-avoiding walk and connective constant" in the Cluster Algebra seminar, 3pm in MSB 203.

The main event today in the A&P Seminar is a talk by Roger Silva from Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil).  Roger will speak at 4pm in MSB 109A about percolation (full title and abstract below).  See you this afternoon!

Seminar Time & Location: 4:00pm in MSB 109A

Title: Two problems on long range percolation

Abstract:

Current & Upcoming Seminar Talks

  September 25 - Roger Silva (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais)
        October 9 - Giulio Tiozzo (Yale)
       October 16 - Kyle Kinneberg
       October 23 - Behrang Forghani (UConn)
       October 30 - Bumsik Kim (UConn)
      November 6 - Konstantinos Tsougkas (Uppsala)
To be scheduled - Joe Chen (UConn)

--
Dr. Matthew Badger ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor of Mathematics