Dear Department Member,

This is the once yearly announcement for the Analysis & Probability Seminar.  If you would like to be added or removed from the seminar distribution list, please contact Matthew Badger.

In Fall 2015, the A&P Seminar will meet Fridays from 3:15pm - 4:15pm in MSB 109A.  We will have a mix of talks in analysis and probability, with a balance of local and outside speakers, graduate students, postdocs, and faculty.  The first talk of the year will be our own Vasileios Chousionis, starting next week.  The current schedule of talks is below.

Upcoming Talks

September 18 - Vasileios Chousionis (UConn)

September 25 - Roger Silva (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais)

October 9 - Giulio Tiozzo (Yale)

October 16 - Kyle Kinneberg (Rice)

November 6 - Konstantinos Tsougkas (Uppsula)

Also To Be Scheduled: Joe Chen (UConn), Behrang Forghani (UConn), Bumsik Kim (UConn)

The organizers,

Matthew Badger

Joe Chen

Dr. Matthew Badger ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
www.math.uconn.edu/~badger/<http://www.math.uconn.edu/%7Ebadger/>