From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meghan McGaffin
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CTGIS-L] RFP for Connecticut Spring 2016 Flight

Whooooo-hoooo!!!

Great news!!

From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erik D. Snowden
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] RFP for Connecticut Spring 2016 Flight

REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:

CRCOG Spring 2016 Statewide GIS Data Acquisition and Services

The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) intends to hire a qualified firm to acquire 4-Band Digital Orthophotography and LiDAR Elevation Data to be captured in the Spring of 2016.

All RFP notices for the Capitol Region Council of Governments are available at our website - http://www.crcog.org/about/rfqs.html.  If you have any questions, please contact Erik Snowden at 860-522-2217 x 217, or e-mail [log in to unmask].  CRCOG reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, or any part of any or all proposals, if such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the towns.

Sealed proposals, in accordance with the format detailed in the RFP document will be received at the Capitol Region Council of Governments, located at 241 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06106, until 1:00 p.m. EST, Friday, November 6, 2015.  Any responses received after the advertised opening date and time shall be rejected.

-Erik

Erik D. Snowden

IT/GIS Coordinator

Capitol Region Council of Governments