Please join us for GIS Day!

WHEN:

Wednesday November 18, 2015

8:30am-3pm

WHERE:

Eastern CT State University – J. Eugene Smith Library Room 204

Willimantic, CT

Parking will be available at Cervantes Parking Garage

http://www1.easternct.edu/map/files/2013/08/CampusMap2014.pdf

Breakfast will be provided, lunch will be on your own

WHAT :

POSTERSWe need your posters! We will be hanging posters in the J. Eugene Smith Library and uploading digital poster submissions to the CT User to User website this year.  If you would like to submit a poster please email me ([log in to unmask]) your digital submission.

Posters that will be on display will be mounted on cork boards and can be no bigger than 48”x72”.  We will have thumb tacks to mount them so there is no need to mount them on foam core.   Please email me, or anyone in the CT GIS User to User group, to coordinate the drop-off of a poster.

VENDORS – We will have an area for vendor displays.  If your organization is interested in having a table display please contact Marwin Gonzalez ([log in to unmask]) to register.

Information is posted on the CT GIS User Network page and will be updated as we get more information on presentations, and other need to knows prior to the event.

GIS day agenda and other event details to follow soon.  Stay tuned!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Steven Birney

GIS Analyst

City of Norwalk

15 South Smith St