Dear Regional Campus students,

This is to remind you of the ISSS advising dates at your campus during the rest of Fall 2015 . If you wish to meet with me you must make an advance appointment by going to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu > View Available Events . Click on the campus where you wish to have an appointment.

Stamford: October, November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months!

GBLC (Downtown Hartford): October, November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months!

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN GBLC PROGRAMS

School of Law: October, November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months!

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN LAW, GREATER HARTFORD, or WATERBURY CAMPUSES

Avery Point: November 4th

I will be on campus from 9am-12pm on this date.

Greater Hartford Campus:

Please email me to schedule an appointment.

Thank you,

Nadine Boudissa

International Adviser for Regional Campuses

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800