From: Information for International Visitors: INS, Notices, Activities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alexander, Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ISSS Fall Bus Trip to the Shoppes at Buckland Hills

Ha!!! Dana and Jenn were telling me stories about the freezing girls in Newport who refused to wear their jackets because they were posing for photos and wanted their outfits to be seen. But now I'm sweating!

Rae Alexander
Assistant Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800