Dear Regional Campus students,

This is to remind you of the ISSS advising dates at your campus during the rest of Fall 2015 . If you wish to meet with me you must make an advance appointment by going to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu > View Available Events . Click on the campus where you wish to have an appointment.

Avery Point: November 4th   from 9am-12pm.

If on this date, there are no appointments for me, I will cancel my visit. If you need to meet with me beyond this date, please send me an email so that I can make arrangements to process your request and/or reschedule a visit to better assist you. Please make sure to book your appointment online no later than Monday, November 3rd, 2PM in order for me to determine if I need to come to your campus.

Greater Hartford Campus:

Please email me so that I can make arrangements to process your request and/or schedule a visit to assist you.

Stamford: November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

GBLC (Downtown Hartford): November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN GBLC PROGRAMS

School of Law: November and December 2015

Appointment times are currently available for these months! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN LAW, GREATER HARTFORD, or WATERBURY CAMPUSES

Thank you,

Nadine Boudissa

International Adviser for Regional Campuses

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800