This Friday there will be a distinguished lecture in Physics by Nobel
laureate Prof. Serge Haroche.  That talk is from 4:00-5:00pm in Physics
Building P036.  Some of our regular attendees expressed interest in
attending the physics lecture.  *With Bumsik's agreement, we have
rescheduled his talk for next week on Wednesday.  *We will try to keep the
usual time, but location is TBD.

​*Current & Upcoming Seminar Talks*
*       November 4 - Bumsik Kim (UConn)*
      November 6 - Konstantinos Tsougkas (Uppsala)
    November 13 - Joe Chen (UConn)
      December 4 - Brent Werness (Washington)
      December 11 - Daniel Lacker (Brown)

--
*Dr. Matthew Badger* ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor of Mathematics