This Friday there will be a distinguished lecture in Physics by Nobel laureate Prof. Serge Haroche.  That talk is from 4:00-5:00pm in Physics Building P036.  Some of our regular attendees expressed interest in attending the physics lecture.  With Bumsik's agreement, we have rescheduled his talk for next week on Wednesday.  We will try to keep the usual time, but location is TBD.

Current & Upcoming Seminar Talks

       November 4 - Bumsik Kim (UConn)
      November 6 - Konstantinos Tsougkas (Uppsala)
    November 13 - Joe Chen (UConn)
      December 4 - Brent Werness (Washington)
      December 11 - Daniel Lacker (Brown)

--