Hello Middlesex County 4-H Members - attached is the entry form and rules sheets for the State 4-H Horse Public Speaking Contest - which will be held at the Middlesex County Extension Center on December 13th, 2015.  Please read over the contests rules and let me know if you have any questions if you are interested.

I am sending this out to everyone because you don't have to have an ASSIGNED 4-H horse project to participate, you just have to be an enrolled 4-Her.  You do however have to speak on a horse related topic.  This is a great opportunity to get a speech together and test run it before our Middlesex County 4-H Public Speaking contest in February.   The State 4-H Horse Public Speaking Contest is free for 2015, as we are trying to increase participation.  There are 3 levels - novice, junior and senior.

Consider participating, or bring a group to watch!  Hope to see you in December!

Emily