Dear Regional Campus students,

This is to remind you of the ISSS advising dates at your campus during the rest of Fall 2015 . If you wish to meet with me you must make an advance appointment by going to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu > View Available Events . Click on the campus where you wish to have an appointment.

Avery Point: December 11th   from 9am-12pm.

Appointment times are currently available for this date! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

Greater Hartford Campus:

Please email me so that I can make arrangements to process your request.

GBLC (Downtown Hartford): December 1st and 8th from 9am-4pm

Appointment times are currently available for these dates! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN GBLC PROGRAMS

Stamford: December 3rd from 10am-2pm

Appointment times are currently available for this date! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

School of Law: December 10th from 9am-12pm

Appointment times are currently available for these months! Please log on to icworkshops.uconn.edu to make an appointment.

THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN LAW, GREATER HARTFORD, or WATERBURY CAMPUSES

*Please remember to pass by and pick up your new I-20 if you have not done so yet.

Happy Holidays,

Nadine Boudissa

International Adviser for Regional Campuses

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800