This message is being sent as a public service to the ISSS community, please follow up with ICOU directly with any questions or concerns.

Best,

ISSS

________________________________
From: ICOU UConn <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

Iranian Cultural Organization of UConn (ICOU) is proud to present "Iran at a Glance", an exhibition of Iranian culture, art, handcrafts, architecture, and everyday life on Thursday, November 5, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM at Student Union, Room 104. We hope we can present a more realistic view of our beloved country, Iran, to the UConn community. Iranian style pastry and tea will be served.
We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
ICOU board

[Inline image 1]   [Inline image 2]