This message is being sent as a public service to the ISSS community, please follow up with ICOU directly with any questions or concerns.

Best,

ISSS

From: ICOU UConn <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

Iranian Cultural Organization of UConn (ICOU) is proud to present "Iran at a Glance", an exhibition of Iranian culture, art, handcrafts, architecture, and everyday life on Thursday, November 5, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM at Student Union, Room 104. We hope we can present a more realistic view of our beloved country, Iran, to the UConn community. Iranian style pastry and tea will be served.
We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
ICOU board

Inline image 1   Inline image 2