International Chat Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 p.m.

Meetings happen in a comfortable living-room sharing style and cover a variety of topics, day-to-day tips about living abroad, general information and resources. Do you ever ask yourself the following questions “How do I…? Where do I…? What does ___Mean?” This is a chance for students and scholars to get answers to these questions, exchange cultural experiences, music, food, festivities and network..... Join us!

Arthur Galinat
Assistant Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | Appointments: http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/ > ISSS

Chair, Region XI

NAFSA: Association of International Educators