Dear Students,

This message is for F-1 visa students enrolled at the UConn Storrs.

In June 2015, immigration updated the layout/format of the Form I-20.  Immigration requires all students to have the new formatted I-20.  You have been issued a new I-20 and it will be ready for pick up on the following dates and times (noted below) at your regional campus.  Please pass by to pick up your I-20.  You do not have to make an appointment to pick up your I-20.

Students Traveling Over Thanksgiving/Winter Break

Monday 11/16/2015 – Thursday 11/19/2015 – Daily 1:00-4:00 p.m.

Come to ISSS to pick up your new I-20 and get a travel signature.  Bring your Passport, Enrollment Verification and your current I-20 with you.

If you recently (within the past semester) applied for a travel signature, and if you will be picking up your updated I-20 on one of the dates listed below, I can sign your new I-20 (again) for travel.

Students NOT Traveling over Thanksgiving/Winter Break

Monday 11/30/2015 – Friday 12/4/2015 Daily 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.

If you are not traveling over Thanksgiving break please come in to pick up your new I-20 starting 11/30/2015.  You can come in any morning from 9-12 without an appointment.

Thank you,

____________

Arthur Galinat
Assistant Director

International Student & Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu  www.facebook.com/UConnISSS | Appointments: http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/ > ISSS

Chair, Region XI

NAFSA: Association of International Educators