*GIS TECHNICIAN POSITION AVAILABLE*

*Job Description:*

CAI seeks a talented, motivated GIS Technician to join our team in
Littleton, NH. The successful applicant will join a professional staff
focused on applying GIS and related technologies to satisfy client needs.  This
will include the development and maintenance of GIS and CAD data from a
variety of source documents. The candidate will perform a variety of basic
GIS & CAD editing functions as well as simple analysis and query
operations.

Email resume and a cover letter to [log in to unmask]

This is a full time position located in Littleton, NH and includes
benefits. Your
cover letter should document your citizenship status and your salary
expectations. No phone calls or recruiters please.

*Requirements:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, or similar field or equivalent
   experience in a related field
   - Minimum 1-year experience in using ESRI’s ArcGIS software.
   - Experience using ArcGIS for editing both spatial and tabular data
   - Experience with AutoCAD and GPS is a plus
   - Strong oral and written communication skills

*About CAI:*
CAI was founded in 1985 and provides a variety of government and utility
related GIS services. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as
well a friendly and flexible work environment.  CAI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. www.cai-tech.com

Tim Fountain, GISP

Vice President

[image: cai-tech.com] <http://www.cai-tech.com>