Hi All,

I emailed this listserv about a year and half ago looking for some networking help in my move from Boston to Ottawa, and I received a number of extremely helpful leads. Now, I've recently found myself relocating once again, this time to Toronto. I've been on the job hunt, contacting companies and responding to job postings, but being only a couple years out of school and having only a small network in the area, this process has yielded very limited results.

My request is not exactly relevant to New England, so I've been holding off on reaching out to all of you here, but considering last time I did this, the response was quite illuminating, I'll do it again. I'm a GIS-er from the Boston area, studied geography and GIS at McGill in Montreal (BA '13), and my experience includes cartography, remote sensing, spatial analysis, and a little database management. My passion is in environmental geography, but right now, I'm looking for any way to get my foot in the door and build my skill-set in any GIS-related field. If anyone has any connections in the Toronto area, an introduction or even just a name would be tremendously appreciated.

Thank you!

Josh Cantor
(617) 692-0860