It's time again for our annual holiday sale! Through the month of December you can save up to 25% on GIS training through Geospatial Training Services. As always, the sooner you register, the bigger the discount.

Enter the discount code 'holiday' when checking out online or write in the code if using our registration form.

Our website: http://geospatialtraining.com

This discount can be used toward any of our currently listed classes or our annual license.

Holiday sale dates:
November 30th - December 6th - Save 25%
December 7th - December December 13th - Save 20%
December 14th - December 24th - Save 15%
December 25th - December 31st - Save 10%

Thanks,
Eric Pimpler