From: Badger, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dinner with Colloquium Speaker this Thursday

Hi,

This Thursday following the colloquium we will be taking the speaker, Prof. Luca Capogna from Wocester, to dinner at CafeMantic at 6pm.  We have 3 open spaces.  Please let me know if you would like to join.  Graduate students, postdocs, and faculty outside of analysis are especially encouraged to participate.

All the best,

Matthew

Dr. Matthew Badger ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
www.math.uconn.edu/~badger/<http://www.math.uconn.edu/%7Ebadger/>