Hello Everyone - I hope you had an awesome holiday season so far!  Happy New Year.

Below are the skill-a-thon entries.  Entry is now closed.  IF and only IF you feel you sent an entry and you do not appear on the list please let me know TODAY.  I have sent the list of totals to the teachers so they know how much material or supplies  they need to bring to do their workshop.

PLEASE do not come earlier than 9:00 to check in for skill-a-thon!  The committee and teachers need time to prepare and registration does not begin until 9:00!  Thanks for your cooperation on that.  Please make sure your enrolment is up-to-date before you attend.

REMEMBER - the Middlesex County Extension Center has many different heat zones.  Your upstairs workshop may be very warm - while on occasion it is quite chilly in the annex.  I suggest having small layers (for an example a tee shirt and a hoodie or sweater) that you can easily take off or put on as the environment warrants.  Some of our workshops are messy, so your very best "I just got this as a holiday gift" clothes items should be avoided.

Let me answer a few Frequently asked questions asked by attendees/parents:

1. No, I'm sorry, I don't know the Wi-Fi code for the annex - so perhaps leave your electronic devices home.  There IS cell service if you need to call your ride though.
2.  Yes, the bathroom is in the Annex foyer.  There are also a few upstairs, Planning committee members can help you find them.
3. The pick up time for this event is between 1:40 and 2:00pm.
4.  Yes, we do have a place you can keep your lunch cold, the large fridge in the annex will work great for that.
5. No, we cant switch your workshop because your friend is in the next one, but this is an excellent opportunity to make a new friend - you should take advantage of that.
6. Yes, you can show the take home items you make here today at the 4-H fair this year!

List of who is registered:

Rena Mainetti
Abby Denison
Chloe Denison
Gabby Larkin
Reba Larkin
Thomas Andrews
Morgan Cook
Jake Cook
Madeline Keithan
Jonah Keithan
Kameron Narducci
Jamie Gilchrist
Emily Gilchrist
Bianca Sander
Heather McDougal
Owen Day
Emmet Day
Tommy Kekacs
Andres Kekacs
Willin Olagas
Jamie House
Lucas James
Julia Sweeny
Brianna Robinson
Isabella Robinson
McKayla Murphy
Nicole Bredefeld
Abigail Manely
Laura Distefano
Joey Distefano
Henry Distefano

The event look like it will be amazing - Everyone have a great time!

Emily