Attached are the registration materials for the 2016 Middlesex County 4-H Skill-a-thon.  We have 11 awesome  workshops planned - sure to please 4-H members of all ages.

You must register in advance to participate and you must have 2015 - 2016 enrolment in the office.  Please read over and completely fill out the form.  It is important that you rank order all the workshops not just pick 4!  Forms are due with a quick turn-around so please, read carefully.

As always I would like to thank the Skill-a-thon committee and the Middlesex County 4-H Advisory Committee for hosting this wonderful event.

Have a lovely holiday season,

Emily