From: Jennifer Kalasardo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:55:12 +0000
Subject: [CTGIS-L] Projection questions

Apologies for the cross-posting…

I'm trying to help out a colleague.  He has a map that has data coming in at three different areas even when I've done define projection, reproject, open a clean mxd and define the map projection before loading data, but I am out of ideas.  We've gone through a few transformations as well, but y'all know how many of those there are.  Can I provide any more information or data (limited) to get some more help?

Thanks,

Jennifer M. Kalasardo

GIS/CAD Operator

Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company