Colleagues and friends,

It’s getting to be that time of year again, when we scratch our heads and ask, “what do we get the map lovers in our lives for the holiday?” Well check out http://www.uncommongoods.com/sets/map-gifts?active_nav=1&all=0&displayedProducts=48&displayedproducts=82&i=1&q=map for a fine selection of map themed gift ideas. If you are crafty and/or handy, I’m sure you could probably replicate some of these on your own for much less. I personally like the beer cap map (if anyone in particular is reading this). Happy holidays to you each and everyone! Keep warm, dry, and healthy!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Technician

Town of Newington, CT

Phone: (860) 665-8592

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." ~Albert Einstein

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html