I'm running 10.3.1 on a Windows 7 Sp1 32bit machine.  I get this screen ALL the time, even when ArcMap isn't open.  This screenshot is from this morning, about 5 minutes after I started my computer and before I opened ArcMap or Catalog.  It shows up all the time when I'm in Arc Map too and I just hit "Don't Send" and the pop up goes away and my application continues to run. It's so weird!

I also notice that data paths often break for no apparent reason.  I'll make a map, create some data (SDE, file gdb, shapefiles, tables, doesn't matter) and then I'll save and exit and when I reopen my map some of the data paths will be broken, even though everything is in the same place.

Is anyone else experiencing either of these issues?

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Could it be that someone fed this little guy after midnight and he got into my machine?
[https://teschberger.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/gizmo.png?w=614&h=347]

Meg McGaffin
GIS Analyst
City of Milford, CT<http://www.ci.milford.ct.us/>
203-783-3232
CT GIS User Network<http://ctgis.uconn.edu/index.htm>

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html