I’m running 10.3.1 on a Windows 7 Sp1 32bit machine.  I get this screen ALL the time, even when ArcMap isn’t open.  This screenshot is from this morning, about 5 minutes after I started my computer and before I opened ArcMap or Catalog.  It shows up all the time when I’m in Arc Map too and I just hit “Don’t Send” and the pop up goes away and my application continues to run. It’s so weird!

I also notice that data paths often break for no apparent reason.  I’ll make a map, create some data (SDE, file gdb, shapefiles, tables, doesn’t matter) and then I’ll save and exit and when I reopen my map some of the data paths will be broken, even though everything is in the same place.

Is anyone else experiencing either of these issues?

Could it be that someone fed this little guy after midnight and he got into my machine?

https://teschberger.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/gizmo.png?w=614&h=347

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford, CT