This is being sent as a public service announcement.  Please follow up with the UNESCO directly if you have any questions or want to participate.

*************************************************************************************************************************

The UNESCO Chair Student Ambassador's for Human Rights will travel to New York on Friday, December 11, 2015 and there are extra seats on their bus.  The bus will depart Storrs at 7:30am sharp from the front of the Student Union and drop students off at the United Nations Building (1 UN Plaza).  The bus will depart New York at 7:45pm to return to campus.  We have a few slots open on the bus on a first come, first served basis.  Should you have any students with interest in travelling on their own to New York for the day, we would provide ground transportation as part of our existing UN group. Any interested students should e-mail Youssouf Bellamy at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and indicate their interest ASAP.

____________
Arthur Galinat
Assistant Director
International Student & Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
GLOBAL AFFAIRS
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>  | www.facebook.com/UConnISSS<http://www.facebook.com/UConnISSS> | Appointments: http://www.advapp.uconn.edu/ > ISSS

Chair, Region XI
NAFSA: Association of International Educators