On behalf of the Network Steering Committee, we are happy to announce that the Annual CT GIS User to User Network meeting will be held on February 19th , 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, at the MDC Training Facility, 125 Maxim Rd, Hartford, CT.

http://ctgis.uconn.edu/

The focus of the meeting will be the upcoming 2016 statewide imagery/Lidar flight managed by the Capital Region Council of Governments and funded through the Office of Policy and Managements Regional Performance Incentive Program.   Buy-ups to this flight are being encouraged and we will have a Q&A session with the aerial vendor.   More details to follow as we near the date.

Hope to see you there.

Mark

METROCOG - Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments

Mark Goetz, GISP
Senior Transportation Planner
GIS Director

203-366-5405 x27