Yes.  The primary issue I've encountered is with geoprocessing service
widgets.  Since the size of the frame holding the widgets is designed for
desktop, when viewed in a mobile device the frame often takes up the entire
screen.  If you just need to enter some value and then execute, this is not
a problem as you can close the widget frame after executing.  But if you
want to, for instance, make a path by interactively placing points on a map
you have no map real estate to work with.  This is a problem, as far as I
can know, only with widgets that require interacting directly with the map,
i.e. creating a feature set before executing the widget.

You can of course download the code after creating your Web App Builder
application, and then host it on your own server.  There you could resize
the frame for widgets.

Click this link
<http://nycdoe-demo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=4ed2b51e5d3c48b7b40fb84455c948c4>
to see what I mean on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

I'm interested to hear if others have encountered any issues.

Kevin Jenkins