Hi All,
I am attempting to use the Street view/Birds eye add-in for ArcMap 10.3.1 and am  having some difficulty... the tool bar loads fine, but when I click on the tool nothing happens. Then when I close ArcMap, I get this bizarre error message:

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Anyone have any insight or thoughts? All contributions welcome. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Thad Dymkowski, GISP
GIS Project Manager
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

PRIME3SG: the Technology division of PRIME AE Group, Inc.
55 Capital Blvd. | 2nd Floor | Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067
P: 860 436 5600 | C: 860 657 6108 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Connecting. Creating. Conserving. Community.
www.prime3sg.com<http://www.prime3sg.com/>

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html