Are you working on campus?  Do you need a Social Security rejection letter for the DMV?  If you answered “yes”, then you need to apply for a social security number.

Come to ISSS (McMahon Hall, room 185) TODAY from 1:30 – 3:30 to meet with ISSS and a social security officer and submit your application for a social security number.  You must bring all your original immigration documents with you AND a paper photocopy of each of your immigration documents as well. You can make paper photocopies in the Library Level 1 (Homer Commons) for $.10/page using husky bucks on your UConn ID card.  Prepare your documents today, so you can show up on time and ready to submit your application today.

You must bring the following documents with you:

-          Your original passport and a copy of your passport picture page

-          Your original F-1/J-1 visa and a copy of your visa page

-          Your original I-20/DS-2019 form and a copy of your I-20/DS-2019 form

-          Two copies of your I-94 Admission Number printout from www.cbp.gov

-          One copy of your on-campus job offer letter or your GA offer letter

-          One copy of your Full-time Enrollment Verification (get this from the Office of the Registrar, Wilbur Cross Building first floor)

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Rd. U-1083 (McMahon Hall Main Floor)
Storrs, CT 06269
phone-(860)486-3855 email-[log in to unmask]
web- www.isss.uconn.edu