If you would like to attend our January 27 seminar and have not yet registered, please follow the links below. We have about 10 seats left to attend onsite at Bridgeport Hospital.

Autism: Research, Diagnosis, Intervention

·         Most recent research - strengths and challenges

·         Diagnosis and interventions

·         Services available - CT Dept of Social Services; CT Dept of Developmental Services

·         How to access available services

·

Click here to register to attend onsite at Bridgeport Hospital

Click here to register to watch the webinar of this presentation

https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/9a4e08aa001/f4e02f64-566b-4d8f-b3c3-fc06276090b1.jpg?ver=1448399643000

This seminar is generously sponsored by the Bridgeport Law Firm of Cohen and Wolf.