Please join us on *April 12th, 2016* for the *25th Annual GIS/SIG
Conference* at the Burgundy Basin in Rochester, NY.

We are excited to welcome our keynote speaker *Steve Coast*, author, and
founder of *OpenStreetMap. * Steve will be presenting on the past, present
and future of OpenStreetMap - discussing how to edit, licensing, community
and more.  Steve will also discuss his new book, "The Book of OSM".

Registration is now open: http://tinyurl.com/GISSIG2016
<http://tinyurl.com/GISSIG2016%20%20>

We have also added a new category to our map contest this year for the best
map or 3D model created from Drone captured imagery.

A full conference agenda will be available in the following weeks on our
conference website: http://www.gis-sig.org/conference.html

Thank you to our conference sponsor MRB Group <http://www.mrbgroup.com/>.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available.

Daniel Allen, GISP

President

GIS/SIG