Please join us on April 12th, 2016 for the 25th Annual GIS/SIG Conference at the Burgundy Basin in Rochester, NY.

We are excited to welcome our keynote speaker Steve Coast, author, and founder of OpenStreetMap.  Steve will be presenting on the past, present and future of OpenStreetMap - discussing how to edit, licensing, community and more.  Steve will also discuss his new book, "The Book of OSM".

Registration is now open: http://tinyurl.com/GISSIG2016

We have also added a new category to our map contest this year for the best map or 3D model created from Drone captured imagery.

A full conference agenda will be available in the following weeks on our conference website: http://www.gis-sig.org/conference.html

Thank you to our conference sponsor MRB Group.  Additional sponsorship opportunities are still available.

Daniel Allen, GISP

President

GIS/SIG