cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to the First Latino Policy Day at the Capitol (210 Capitol Ave., Hartford, CT) on February 4, 2016.  This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required for attendance.  There will be six sessions throughout the day and you can register to attend all sessions or only those sessions of interest to you.  Sessions are expected to be filled early, so we encourage everyone to register as soon as possible.  This public non-partisan forum is co-sponsored by the Latino & Puerto Rican Affairs Commission and the Hispanic Federation.  It will be held from 9:00 AM to 4:40 PM in room 310 at the Capitol.  (Snow date is February 5.)  Information on how to register for Latino Policy Day is below.  Registration is limited to one per person.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-latino-public-policy-day-tickets-20580084587

Contact me with questions about the event or registration.

Hope to see you there,

Orlando

Orlando J. Rodriguez

Associate Commission Analyst/Latino & Puerto Rican Affairs Commission

State of Connecticut

18-20 Trinity Street

Hartford, CT 06106

860-240-0050 (w)