Blue Marble Geographics will be conducting a three-day Global Mapper Training and Certification program at their new headquarters in Hallowell, ME on January 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2016.  As an acknowledgement of appreciation for our local customers, we are offering this program at a deeply discounted rate. Maine and New Hampshire residents are eligible to attend all three days for just $500.

Space in this one-time event is extremely limited so be sure to reserve your seat as soon as possible. For more information or to register, visit: www.bluemarblegeo.com/solutions/global_mapper_me.php.

Currently this class is only being offered to residents of Maine and New Hampshire. If the available slots are not filled, the invitation will be extended to residents of the other New England states. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for one of these slots, email [log in to unmask]