Colleagues and Friends,

So that we may all be enlightened, here is the solution that worked. For those of you who contributed answers, thank you one and all! For those of you who asked for further clarification of the problem- I have a series of features with consecutive ID numbers (1,2,3,4,etc…). I needed to convert these values to their corresponding alphabetic value (A, B, C, D, E, ect…). Thank you Jim!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Manager

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

PRIME3SG: the Technology division of PRIME AE Group, Inc.

55 Capital Blvd. | 2nd Floor | Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067

P: 860 436 5600 | C: 860 657 6108 | [log in to unmask]

Connecting. Creating. Conserving. Community.

www.prime3sg.com