From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thad Dymkowski
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] GIS Challenge

Colleagues and Friends,

I issue you this challenge- I am trying to create an ID value that has a LETTER in it based on a numerical ID value… what would be the field calculator calculation code for generating an alphabetic value? For example, for ID 1- A, 2-B, etc… I look forward to the answer!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Manager

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

PRIME3SG: the Technology division of PRIME AE Group, Inc.

55 Capital Blvd. | 2nd Floor | Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067

P: 860 436 5600 | C: 860 657 6108 | [log in to unmask]

Connecting. Creating. Conserving. Community.

www.prime3sg.com

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html