Not to throw gas on a fire, but does anybody ever notice how many ArcGIS tasks we have to do quick and dirty?

Dan

Daniel Czaja, GISP
GIS Coordinator
State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection

Division of Statewide Emergency Telecommunications
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, CT  06457-9294

Phone: 860.685.8131
Fax: 860.685.8363

"As with all mapping data, sometimes it is accurate, sometimes it is helpful, and once in a while, it is both." - S. Cobb